1. Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We will never rent, sell, share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
2. How and where we collect personal information:
- Data you post on or send, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- Credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- Data you submit or provide
- Web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- Data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and "favorites" lists).
- Data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
3. Data we store
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
4. Circumstances in which we may disclose Coupon List® user data:
- To vendors and service providers working on our behalf.
- To respond to court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users or the general public.
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- When it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
International Users - By using Coupon List®, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States.